Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What If... 3

What if everyone had a time machine? ...Think about that....

...You could visit any time period and witness any event...... but how would that affect the time stream?

I have often wanted to go back and alter choices I made, but human error is normal...

If we had a time machine, we could change historical things for the good..... or for bad people.... well, that's pretty self explanitory...

Even the slightest change may alter fate for you and someone else... Maybe the events that occur in daily life were there for a reason... even if you don't like them...

~BOB~

2 comments:

Casa del Sol said...

Humm...what I want is a transporter. I want to go on vacation by being zapped to my location. No more long rides (unless I want to see the scenery), no more airports, no more nauseating boat rides!

Casa del Sol said...

Oh oh! And if I forget anything at home, I can just zap back and grab it!!! Yes, I want a transporter!!!