Saturday, October 11, 2008

My Thoughts on Our Crashing World

When I watch the news now days, I get sad. It's amazing to see what's going on and why it's happening. Amazing in a bad way. We've got issues with the stock market, gas prices and shortages, and the war in Iraq.

The stocks are falling and the market is almost guaranteed to crash sometime soon. It's not looking good.

Then, there's gas prices... and in many states, gas is VERY hard to find. I am friends with many people in those states and I can't imagine what they're going through.

Many people are dying every day in Iraq and spouses and children are losing their loved ones. It makes me sad especially on the topic of the war and mad at the fact that we're over there and many people are dying each day on both sides.

The world is about to go through some tough times and everyone's going to be along for one heck of a ride...

.....and now that it's started, chances are it's not about to stop. Just something running through my head...

~BOB~

No comments: