Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Thoughts on Racism

It's disturbing to me how someone can be discriminated against because of what their skin color or heritage is. It really bothers me. Slowly, the country is getting better at it, but as generations go on, people from generations before them pass on their ideas of racism that they learned from the generation before them and so on. "What's wrong with those people?" I ask myself when I think about the racism in this country. The truth is (at least the way I see it) is that there is nothing wrong with them, they just are different from you. So what? Everyone has their differences. For example, you and I are not alike. We look completely different in our body appearances. So, why do we have discrimination running so freely in this country? I can never seem to answer that question, no matter how many times I ask it. It's sad really...

Just something flowing through my head...

~BOB~

No comments: