Monday, October 20, 2008

My Thoughts on Possibly the Stupidest Topic Ever...

Okay, I was watching T.V. this morning and I saw that an ad for microwavable chicken. I looked at it and they were saying that it wasn't grilled, it was for the microwave. But, on the chicken, you could see the marks like it was just off the grill... Why? What is the point of those marks? I just don't get it... Anyone know why they'd have grill marks on a microwavable piece of chicken? ......sigh.......

...Just something (pretty random) running through my head.....

~BOB~

2 comments:

Holly said...

BOB

I don't even own a microwave! So this is something that baffles me too, I would never microwave a piece of anything anyway !

:O)

Holly

Bobguyman said...

What?! You don't own a microwave?!?!? How do you live? I can't imagine life without a microwave!

~BOB~